Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Update

Hope everyone is having a good week. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I am still doing good. I just got back from walking 3 miles at the football field. I love walking, but I am hoping to start jogging pretty soon. Maybe I will mix it up and jog a little, run a little, jog a little. :) Not to long ago I was running 3 miles. That is hard to believe now. I want to get back there. Wait, let me rephrase that....I am going to get back there. The boys have football camp in the morning at Central so I am going to walk while I watch them. They are so excited; Brennen especially. This is his first year. I am so ready for football season!!! I love it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job on losing the first eight!! There are some programs you can do...look up couch potato to 5K. It's a good walk to run program that I'm trying out! you're doing great so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of that program. A friend of mine did it last year. I need to try it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The couch potato to 5K was how I originally started running. It works great! Also, intervals-- 2 min run/2 min walk--are great fat burners, even for seasoned runners! keep up the good work, girl! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete