Friday, July 22, 2011

Ugh!!!

Okay, I am getting a little bit frustrated. Why is it the first week I dropped 8 pounds and the past 4 days NOTHING?!?!?! I have been walking 3 to 4 miles a every day and keeping my calories around 1,100. I knew I wouldn't lose 8 pounds every week, but I don't understand why the scales haven't moved at all lately! I am hoping maybe I will wake up one morning and just drop 5 pounds like that. LOL I started a new program today. It is called Couch to 5K. http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml I didn't realize just how out of shape I was until I started jogging. Whew!! The program is a nine week program that alternates jogging and walking. By the end of the nine weeks I should be able to jog 3 miles. We will see. Maybe I will even run a marathon one day. Hmmmm....okay, baby steps, Allison. :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't let the scale be your master!! Don't weigh in everyday and when you do weigh yourself do it at the same time. You've got this girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to only weigh in once a week, hon. Your body can easily fluctuate up and down with water weight from day to day. That's why a weekly weigh in is more accurate. You are doing great! You're starting to jog! That right there is going to make you stronger and healthier, no matter what the scale says from day to day. Love ya, cuz!

    ReplyDelete