Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One Tired Momma

Whew! I am pooped. LOL So, today I.........washed, dried, and put away 3 loads of clothes, cleaned my bedroom, both bathrooms, swept and mopped the floors, did a two mile walking DVD, walked another 3 miles at the football field, VBS tonight (we had 23 two and three year olds), shucked and roasted corn, and gave the dog a bath. I am one tired momma. Hopefully I worked off a few pounds today. Mom cooked me some fresh green beans with new potatoes tonight. They were so yummy. :) I splurged and ate a 3 Musketeer bar for breakfast (I know, I know...But it was so good). I had a lean pizza pocket for lunch and an ear of roasted corn for a snack. Now, I am getting ready to watch a movie and hit the hay. Hoping for a good nights sleep tonight. Goodnight all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment