Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Good and the Bad

Okay, so I have decided there is a good side and a bad side to my dieting. The bad side is going to bed HUNGRY!!! The good side is waking up, stepping on the scales and seeing the number has gone down!!! YAY!!! So I guess I should take the good with the bad. Today was a pretty good day. I kept my calories to around 1,100. I took my kids to the movie and only ate a handful of popcorn. Then we went to McDonald's were I ate a hamburger happy meal. I am so proud of myself because I didn't get a Mickey D's Sweet Tea to drink. That was an accomplishment for me, because I LOVE that stuff. I didn't get as much exercise as I had planned though. I walked about a mile. I was going to try to walk 3. Maybe tomorrow. Oh, I almost forgot....I DID NOT eat a brownie last night!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Here's an easy way to walk 3 miles. Just walk briskly (no landspeed records - just a little bit more than a stroll) for 1 hour - that will end up being right around 3 miles. Or measure 1 1/2 miles from your house in the car - that will give you a round trip 3 miles.
    I also downloaded MyTracks on my phone - that records your route, speed, distance for every outing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lucky. We live like a mile from the school, so the track around the football field is right here at the house. It has just been so hot the past few days. Thanks for the tips. I need to look into that MyTracks. :)

    ReplyDelete