Sunday, July 24, 2011

So Hungry

I titled my post for the day, So Hungry, because that is how I feel right now. LOL My KFC green beans have worn off. My diet is continuing to go well. I am staying motivated and my will power is strong. :) Someone asked me on Facebook how I was staying motivated. I think the number one reason is because I want to like the person I see in the mirror. I want to be happy and healthy. I want to set a good example for my kids and I want them to be proud of their mommy. I am continuing to exercise everyday. I walked 5 miles yesterday and 3 today, and I have another day of couch to 5K training tomorrow. I will weigh in tomorrow morning and post the results. I am not expecting a big number this week, but we will see. I can't wait to be in a size 10 again. :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment