Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mopping Away the Pounds

I had four people at church tonight tell me they had been reading my blog. That is awesome. You guys have to hold me accountable. Today was another good day. I went and got my hair done, which always makes a girl feel better! :) Am I right, ladies? I love it when someone else brushes my hair. It is so relaxing. I thought I was going to fall asleep in the chair. Today I ate a 6 inch Subway sandwich, roasted corn, and one mini frosted doughnut (I needed some chocolate). Since it is so HOT outside, I went to church early and walked there. Then I helped mop the gym floor. Now, that is exercise!!! Now it is time to go do some more laps in the pool. The boys have company tonight and I told them I would make some brownies when I get out of the pool. "I WILL NOT EAT ONE!! I WILL NOT EAT ONE!!! I WILL NOT EAT ONE!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment