Monday, July 11, 2011

My Journey Begins

This is truely embarassing for me, but this is me. Don't I look happy?!?!?!?! The person in this picture is not who I want to be. This is not who I am!!! I have spent the past 2 1/2 years feeling sorry for myself and EATING!! I don't want to waste another minute of my life this way. It is time for changes in my life, and I am starting with me! I have to lose this weight and keep it off. I have to realize that I am worth more than this. I deserve to be happy just as much as anyone else. Today marks a NEW day in my life. Today the transformation begins. I am making a commitment that one year from today I will be a MUCH healthier and happier person! My kids deserve to have a mom they can be proud of. I bought a bathroom scale today. I haven't owned one for several years. I figure if I have to look at the number on the scale every day that will be some motivation. I will try to update my blog every day to help me stay on track. If you are following me and see I haven't updated in a while, please check on me. I need all the support I can get. :) I want to thank all the people who have motivated me to start this blog. I hope that by doing this I can motivate others as well.

4 comments:

  1. You go girl. If you you need your sisters help or mine, just let us know. I will check your blog everyday. We love you. It takes real courage to do this. I know you can, we are behide you 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Allison Go!! You can do this, I'll be following you too offering support where I can. As you know I'm there with you. I joined the gym last week and took all my measurements, weight, etc. Love you!! A year from now let's celebrate with our new selves! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great Heather!!! We can do this! I need to sign back up at the gym to. That is on my to do list. :)

    ReplyDelete