Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank you!!!

First, I just want to say thank you to everyone for the sweet comments and encouragement. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family who I know will support me throughout this journey. I got on the scale this morning and realized that I could actually lose 100 lbs and be at a healthy weight. How did I let it get this bad?!?!?! I will be happy if I lose 80 lbs. That would put me at what I call my "happy weight". I haven't seen that # on the scale for 2 1/2 years. The good news is I am off to a great start! Today, I ate fresh green beans and roasted corn. I also had a 100 calorie rice crispy treat and a small bowl of spaghetti. For my exercise today I push mowed the lawn. I think I sweated off 5 lbs. LOL Did I mention it is HOT out there?!?!? I am planning on doing some laps in the swimming pool (or hot tub now) tonight when the boys get in bed. Thanks again for all the support!!! You guys have really helped to get me motivated!!! I know I am on my way to looking and feeling FABULOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment