Monday, March 5, 2012

Weigh In #21

This is my first weigh in since Jan. 9th. Me not weighing in for a while = BIG MISTAKE!!! Since Jan. 9th, I have gained 4 pounds. UGH!!! Apparently, I have to weigh at least once a week to hold myself accountable. If I don't, well, I GAIN!!! Obviously, I didn't win Biggest Loser either. It's okay though. I am not giving up. I plan to get off those 4 pounds THIS WEEK!!! That is my goal for the week. 4 pounds. So what I had lost minus the 4 pounds I put back on brings my total weight loss to 42 pounds. I have got to step it up if I want to be looking FAB by summer! I would like to report that I drank almost 50 ounces of water today. That is an accomplishment for me. I kept my calories to around 1,300, but I didn't get to exercise today. :( While I am disappointed in myself for the last 4 months, I know that I have the willpower to stay on track now and lose the rest of this weight FOR GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment