Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FINALLY!!!!

FINALLY!!! Finally, I had a GOOD DIET DAY!!! WOOHOO!!! HOORAY!!! YAY!!! How do I know? I am going to bed hungry. LOL I know some of you think that is not the way to do it, but that is what works for me. I picture those fat cells eating away at each other all night long while I am sleeping. LOL It has been a while since I felt really good about my diet. Dare, I say it.....I am back on track. I better not get ahead of myself now. I have said that before just to FAIL miserably the next day. It is just one day, but maybe, just maybe, it is the beginning of losing the rest of this weight. So what you may ask, motivated me today??? Well, putting on a pair of jeans this morning that had fit good and them being difficult to button. :( This was a wake up call! I am not going to let myself do that again. I have worked to hard to get where I am, and I still have a ways to go to get where I want to be. Today, I had right at 1,100 calories, and I didn't eat anything after 4:30. My only downfall today was not getting any exercise. That is okay though. I am thinking only positive thoughts tonight. I have felt way too discouraged lately. I am patting myself on the back tonight for a change. My goal for tomorrow...Stay within my calorie range and make time to exercise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment