Monday, March 19, 2012

Weigh In #23

Well, after a having a much better week this week the scale is finally going in the downward direction. I didn't lose as much as I had hoped, but I also didn't get as much exercise as I needed to. I am loving watching my baby play baseball, but it has cut into my exercise time.      :( I have got to figure out a way to fit it into my schedule. Back to the weight loss....I lost 2 pounds, which brings my total back to 44 pounds GONE! I am very proud of myself for getting back on track and I am going to try my best to keep it up. I don't have very long to reach my BIG goal so I have to start really working hard. I want to say thanks for the sweet comments I received at church Sunday night. They really help keep me motivated. :) Here is a pic of me and my little ball player before his first game of the season! Go ARMY!! :)

2 comments: