Thursday, March 15, 2012

Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs Oh, My!

Ahhhhh, the Reese's Peanut Butter Egg or as I like to call it EDWN, Every Dieters Worst Nightmare!!! I know I am not the only one who LOVES these yummy, little pieces of chocolate and peanut butter heaven. They make sticking to a diet so hard this time of year!! I see these in the store and I just have to have them. The worst part is, I can't eat just one!!! I keep reminding myself that, "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels." But seriously, I think the person who came up with that saying had never eaten one. I will be so glad when Easter is over so they will be off the shelves. They are just TOO TEMPTING. However, I am happy to say that as much as I wanted one (or 2 or 4 lol), I resisted today! I can't believe it!!! Two good "Diet Days" in a row. It has been a while since that happened. It has been so hard to get back on track, but I think maybe I am. My goal for today was to stay within my calorie range and to make time for exercise. I accomplished both of my goals. YAY!! I had 1,200 calories and for my exercised today I danced for 30 minutes. I had planned to walk, but it was lightening when I went out so I settled for shaking my booty at home. So glad no one was peeking in my window! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment