Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fitness Apps

Fitness Apps are making it much easier to keep track of how well I am doing on my diet!!! I am loving the new Fitness app I just downloaded, MyFitnessPal. It scans the bar codes of foods I eat and keeps up with the amount of calories I have had. I also have an app, Noom, that uses GPS to track how long, how far, and how fast I walk. It also keeps up with how many calories I burned during the workout. These apps also keep track of my weight loss. So today, I had a pretty good day. Here is the scoop....

Calories: 1,300
Exercise: Walked 1 hour
Calories burned:  410
Water: Only 12 ounces (I know! I will do better tomorrow)

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great, keep up the good work! I love my fitness pal. You can add me on my fitness pal and we can cheer each other on. My id is Jessicaputman.

    ReplyDelete