Monday, March 12, 2012

Weigh In #22 UGH!!! Broken Record

I don't know why I even weighed in today. I knew I hadn't lost any weight. While it is not the best time for a weigh in (ladies, you know what I mean), I really can't use that excuse. I did not try hard enough to lose weight this week AGAIN!!! The past 5 or 6 posts are beginning to sound like a broken record. So I am getting more and more disappointed in myself which causes me to eat more and more!!! Why can't I get back on track and stay on track??? I read something today that hit me....
"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." - Marilyn Vos Savant
That is how I have felt lately....Defeated!!! I will not give up though. I will reach my goal. Don't give up on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment