Sunday, October 7, 2012

Feeling Fabulous

I have to say I am feeling much better than I have felt in a long time. The peace that I feel within myself is indescribable. I want to thank those of you who have shared your stories of similiar trials in your own lives with me. You have shown me that you can go through hard times and make it out on the other side a much stronger and happier person. Your words have been such an encouragement to me. Thank you!! Well, I suppose I should report on my weight loss. To date, I have lost 54 pounds. I am the smallest I have been since I began my journey from Fat to Fabulous. The last several months I have been struggling with gaining some back and losing it again. Today, I feel like I am finally on the right track to reaching my goal weight. I really believe I will be there by Christmas. What a great Christmas present to give myself!!! A much healthier, happier Allison! I deserve it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment