Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thank you!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the sweet comments and support you have shown me since my last post. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. It is amazing how much better I am feeling. I feel so at peace and free right now. It feels like a heavy load has been lifted off my shoulders. I am finally beginning to feel excited to start this new chapter in my life. I am still nervous, but I know that God will lead me down the road he has planned for me. Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Thank you Mark for putting this in your lesson this morning. I needed to hear it.) Also, I am happy to report that the scales are going down again. YAY!!! This is a picture of me before going to the Bama game yesterday. Still a ways to go, but I am on my way to looking and feeling FaBuLoUs!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment