Monday, October 22, 2012

Feeling Good In My Own Skin

Today, I am feeling good in my own skin. What an AWESOME feeling!!! It has been a long time since I could say that. I feel so much better about myself. It is an amazing feeling to be able to go to my closet and pull out a pair of jeans and they are TOO BIG!!!! Wow!!! It used to be that they were too TIGHT!!! It feels so good to be able to go to the store and try on clothes and they fit the first time, and I don't have to go get a bigger size (and I don't have to shop on the PLUS side of the store)!!! I do feel good, but remember my goal is to feel FABULOUS!!! I am not stopping at good!!! I have bigger dreams than good. I have lost 64 pounds now!! I have 23 pounds to lose before I reach my goal weight. I will not stop until I get there. I have never been more determined to lose weight than I am right now. Oh, and I would like to say thank you again to those who have commented on my weight loss. Someone even whistled at me at church Sunday. LOL You are helping me stay motivated! So thank you for that!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment