Monday, February 27, 2012

55 points WOW

I realize I haven't posted in a while. I have got to get better a that, but I have been pretty busy. I started my new job last week, which I love. Then, I had a pretty busy weekend. Brennen's birthday party Friday night, girl's night Saturday night, and I ended the weekend with the lovely stomach virus. :( I need to get back to posting everyday and also posting my calories, exercise, etc. I am getting excited about my diet again. This warm weather has made me realize that summer is around the corner and with it comes swimsuit weather. This realization has renewed my willpower. :) So, get ready for the weight to start falling off again. :) Weekly weigh ins will be returning next Monday. Oh, and if your wondering why the title of my post is 55 points WOW, did you know that a single serving of cheese fries at The Outback is 55 Weight Watcher Points!!! Well, neither did I until after I ate them! :( I am not doing WWs but I do know that is not good for a diet. Lesson learned. I won't be making that mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment