Monday, February 20, 2012

Getting Back on Track

I am finally getting back on track. For anyone who has ever dieted, you know how hard it is to get back on track. So I am happy to say, I had a much better day today. I consumed about 1,300 calories and walked 4 miles. I also started a new job today, which I am so excited about!!! I am now a 6th grade teacher aide at Central. It is going to be great experience for me. I am praying that next year I will get a job as an elementary teacher with a classroom of my own. Central has great lunches, but I am going to try to take my lunch everyday so that I stay within my daily calorie range. Tomorrow, I am going to take a bowl of multi grain cheerios and a banana. I really hope that the slumps are over and I can stay on track now.

No comments:

Post a Comment