Saturday, February 18, 2012

In a Slump!!

Okay, confession time! This will be my first post in a while. My computer has had some sort of virus the past few weeks. I think I finally fixed it today. Honestly though, I could have still been blogging using my phone. I just haven't!!! I don't really know why. I am beating myself up a little bit (actually A LOT) today. I worked so hard to lose weight from mid-July until Thanksgiving. I did such a good job, but since then I just haven't stuck with it. I have had a few good weeks here and there, but for the most part I just haven't tried. I started Biggest Loser and really thought it would get me motivated again, but I have actually gained weight since I started!!! I haven't been exercising and I have been eating much more than I should!!! I am slowly watching the scales go up instead of down and it is very depressing (which causes me to eat more)!! Why is that? I have also made some very difficult decisions in my life recently, and I tend to eat more when I am going through rough patches. Why couldn't I be one of those people who find it difficult to eat when life gets hard? My goal to get in those "dream jeans" and that cute bathing suit by summer is getting further away. I have got to snap out of this slump!!! I am just disgusted when I think of where I could be right now if I had kept it up the past 3 months. I would be soooo much closer to my goal!!! When I started this blog I gave myself a year to get where I wanted to be - from FAT to Fabulous. I have got to get back on track or that will not happen. I need some motivation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment