Monday, August 29, 2011

Weigh-in # 5 :(

So, this week was not the best week. :( I only lost 1 pound. I seem to keep having a good week followed by a not so good week. Maybe that means next week will be a good week. Unfortunately, I have spent the last several days laying on a heating pad. My back has been hurting this week, and I didn't walk Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. :( I don't know if I pulled a muscle while climbing stairs or what, but OUCH, it has not felt good at all. Today, it has eased up some and I am going to try to get back into my walking routine. Maybe that will actually help it. I was proud of myself today. I subbed at Central, and they have great lunches. Today they had breakfast for lunch, and boy do I love breakfast!!! It was so hard to pass up the chocolate gravy, but I did. I did have a biscuit and sausage, and a handful of tator tots. While I am not too happy with losing just one pound this week, I am looking at the bright side....that makes 24 pounds lost in all!!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment