Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School -2 lbs

I hope everyone had a good morning getting their kiddos back to school. My kids were excited to start the new year. Brennen doesn't start kindergarten until Wednesday. Then all my babies will be in school. I will be subbing this year since there are no teaching jobs around here. Hopefully, I will be in my own classroom this time next year.  After Brennen and I dropped Brayden and Brodie off at school we went and walked a mile at the football field. I didn't get to power walk since Brennen wanted to hold my hand the whole way, but that was okay with me. :) He can be such a sweetie when he wants to be. While we were walking he said, "Mommy, I wish you were little so I could marry you". Awwww!!! I love my boys. Oh, and good news..... I got back off the 2 pounds I put back on at the beach. YAY!!! I will get back to my normal weigh-ins next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment