Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bye Bye Beach! Hello Diet!

I am back! I haven't gone MIA on you all. :) So, the beach was awesome!!! I really would love to own a beach house one day. I could lay out by the ocean all day. We had so much fun, even though I had a sick one almost the entire time. Unfortunately, I didn't stick to my diet like I had planned, and I put back on two pounds that I had lost. :( So it is right back to it today. I have already walked for an hour and climbed the steps at the football field. The picture to the right is me at the beach. Next year, I will post a pic of me at the beach in a swim suit and I will be looking fabulous. :) My long term goal right now is to be in a size 10 by Christmas. My short term goal is to just get back in the ONEderfuls soon! Thanks again for reading and cheering me on!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to be in the ONEderfuls again!! Did Zumba Thursday, treadmill Friday, Zumba yesterday and doing a Zumba Toning class tomorrow morning!! We CAN do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Heather, sounds like you are doing great!!! Just wait till Christmas. We will be looking and feeling FABULOUS!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete