Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nail in Foot=Ouch!!!

Yep...I stepped on a nail yesterday which got stuck an inch and half into my heel, and now my heel is so sore I can hardly walk on it. :( I am not going to let a sore heel stop me though. I am getting ready to go walk and climb the stairs in a few minutes. :) Thanks to the fishing hook that got stuck in my finger a few weeks ago I did not have to get another tetanus shot. Today, I want to give a shout out to my walking buddies....Christy, Paula, and Nancy. It is so much more fun exercising with friends! :) You girls are AWESOME!!! Also, thank you for all the kind comments I received at church this morning. You do know how much it means to me. You all are keeping me so motivated. I have a long way to go, but as a sweet lady reminded me this morning, look at how far I have come. :) Weigh in tomorrow!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment