Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Dreaded Cake Walk!!!

Why do my boys have to be so lucky!?!?!?

My plan to stay on track until I reached my goal weight went down the drain today!! We had a benefit fish fry today at church, and we always have a cake walk. My boys LOVE to walk in it. Today they won 2 pans of brownies, a cookie cake, and 6 cupcakes. Unfortunately, I gave in to the temptation and ate a piece of cookie cake. :( Not good!!! Especially since this week is one of the weigh in weeks for Biggest Loser at Fun 2B Fit! Then tonight we had my mother a surprise party at Logans. Again, I could not resist temptation!!! I had to eat peanuts and a roll. :( Other than that I did just eat a baked potato (loaded) :( On the upside, I did not eat a piece of birthday cake. So with the fish, fries, hushpuppies, cookie cake, peanuts, roll, and loaded baked potato today was not the best diet day!! Back on track tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment