Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Beginnings

New beginnings are not always easy, but sometimes they are necessary. I just moved into a new apartment with the boys. It is small, but that is okay. We will be just be extra cozy. I am trying to be positive about this. I just keep remembering when we built our house 5 years ago. I was so happy. This has been a difficult transition, but with great friends and family to support me and give me amazing words of advice it has been a little bit easier. So I thank you for that. I don't know what I would do without you all. I keep telling myself that God has great things in store for me and the boys, and I really believe he does. I just have to be patient and keep being thankful for the blessings in my life. So here is to new beginnings!!! I am going to make the best of each and every one one of mine. Oh, I guess I should report on my weight. I was worried about Thanksgiving, but I actually did okay. I have lost another 2 pounds. :) Unfortunately, it is looking like I won't be reaching my goal by Christmas....13 more pounds to go and only 20 days till Christmas. Don't think I can do that. So I am going to say I just want to be in the 150's by Christmas. I think that is a much more attainable goal. We shall see as I continue my journey from Fat to Fabulous!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was in the 150s, ha! You're doing great! Love ya, cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brandi!! Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm struggling with the last 7ish pounds. And it seems like we have some place to go and eat every day. HA I know that's a blessing, but it makes the journey a little rougher. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete