Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Flu and 150's

My goal was to reach the 150s by Christmas, well I made it! Today, I weighed 159. I have to say though, the way I got here was no fun at all. Having the flu and throwing up 10-12 times yesterday was not the way I had planned on reaching that goal!!! I am sure that I will put some weight back on as soon as I feel like eating again, so my stay in the 150s will probably be short lived. I am going to try really hard though to not put too much back on and still be in the 150s at Christmas. On another note, I am so looking forward to the Biggest Loser Challenge with my Zumba friends at FUN 2B Fit! I am hoping to reach my main goal of 150 by the end of the challenge and possibly even set myself another goal. Who knows?!??!? I haven't worn a bikini in..... well EVER, but by this summer.....we shall see, as my journey from Fat to FaBuLoUs continues....Oh, and if you are interested in Zumba and the Biggest Loser Challenge just message me or check out the Fun 2B Fit facebook page. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment