Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving/Holidays...YIKES!!

I began my journey from FAT to FABULOUS in July 2011. I did really well from July until right around this time last year. The holidays killed me. I went from losing weight to skipping weigh-ins and not posting at all. From mid November last year until really July of this year I stayed pretty much the same. I would gain and lose, but never really get anywhere. The past two months I have been doing GREAT!!! I have lost another 2 pounds this week, which brings my grand total to 72 pounds GONE!!! I am just so worried that I will mess it up again with the Holidays around the corner. I have got to stay focused on my goal. I can't allow myself to mess up now...Just 15 pounds away from my goal!!! I can do this....I can do this.....I CAN DO THIS!!!! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment