Saturday, November 3, 2012

Time for a Weigh-In

Great day today!!! Championship Game day for my boys, ALABAMA is going to whip LSU again, AND I finally get up and get on the scales and the # in the tens place has dropped AGAIN!!! WOOHOO!!! I am beyond happy. I am now in the 160's. I have lost 68 pounds in all!!! That means I have lost a BRODIE!!! HA!! That blows my mind. I have lost 10 pounds in 24 days. I know I am going to reach my goal by Christmas. I am feeling so much better about myself. This past week has been a rough one (well actually, the last 4 years), but I am finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am beginning to REALLY and TRUELY get excited about what my future holds. I pray that God has great and wonderful things in store for me and my boys!

1 comment: