Friday, January 27, 2012

Time to be Honest

Honestly, I haven't done very well the past few days. :( I don't know why. Just can't seem to stop eating. My Biggest Loser competitors will be happy to read this I am sure. I have got to get back on track. I have worked too hard to get where I am. I can't stop now. I want to reach my goal by summer. I hung up my "dream jeans" where I can see them. I am going to try a couple more things to stay on track. I am going to put a paper on the fridge where I have to write down everything I eat every day and amount of calories. Another biggie...I AM going to start drinking water!!!! Also, I am going to try my best to blog EVERYDAY!!! I am going to report the amount of calories I eat, how many cups of water I drink, and how much I exercise. Hopefully by adding these things to my routine I can get back on track and FINALLY get to my goal!!! I am not giving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment