Monday, January 16, 2012

Biggest Loser

I am so excited about starting the Biggest Loser at church yesterday. Competition drives me!! I am hoping it will keep me motivated to get off this last 35 pounds. I realize today is Monday and I should be posting a weigh in, but because I am in the competition I have decided not to post my weight loss until the final weigh in. I wouldn't want to give my competitors any idea about how I am doing. ;) However, I will be posting information about my exercise and how my diet is going. I am happy to say that I walked 6 miles yesterday. I felt GREAT!! Today, I played dodge ball and basketball with the boys for an hour and 30 min. That was fun, except the headache I have from getting hit in the head with the dodge ball. I love that exercise can be fun and I can include my kids in it as well. One of the reasons I am doing this is to show them how important it is to be healthy and exercise. We are loving the Dance Central game on the XBox Kinect. It is a sight to see (LOL), but so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment