Monday, January 23, 2012

My "Dream Jeans" :)

First, I would like to thank my cousin and fellow weight loss blogger, Heather, for the idea of "dream jeans". You can follow her weight loss blog here, http://cannonfamilystories.blogspot.com/2012/01/dream-jeans.html?spref=fb. So, I have this pair of jeans I bought off Ebay about 2 1/2 years ago with every intention of being able to wear them when I got them. But obviously, with it being Ebay I couldn't try them on before I bought them. Of course, when I got them they were too tight. :( So my goal was to get in them. I NEVER did!!! Life threw me a curve ball and I put on a whole lot of weight. The jeans have been just hanging in my closet laughing at me ever since. After reading Heather's blog tonight about her "dream jeans" I decided to pull mine out and try them on, and GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


No, they didn't fit. (Gotcha, didn't I? hehehe) They are still laughing at me. So now they are going to hang where I will see them everyday and one day soon I will be the one who is laughing. :) I have also posted a picture of Heather and I taken a few days after Christmas. I will post one of us together when we both get in our "dream jeans". Love ya Heather....We got this. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love you!! We are SO going to conquer our weight and be fabulous new girls. I can't wait till we can retake the above picture!!

    ReplyDelete