Sunday, October 9, 2011

CAKE CAKE CAKE

CAKE, CAKE, CAKE, oh, MY!!! My boys just won 5 cakes at the cake walk at church. I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! This is not a good situtation! I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! I did eat fish, fries, and hushpuppies today. :( I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! Now, it is time to clean up the house. I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! I am going to go walking in a little bit. I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! I am going to try to run again today. I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! I didn't get to walk yesterday. I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! I hope to put up a good # tomorrow for my weigh-in. I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! Thanks for all the sweet compliments the past 2 days. I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! My mother-in-law said she didn't even recognize me at the ballgame yesterday. I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! I am trying so hard to reach my Halloween goal. I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I WILL NOT EAT THE CAKE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment