Friday, April 12, 2013

New Goals!

Yes, I finally reached my weight goal of 150, but I am not ready to stop there. I feel so much better, and have so much energy. I want to push myself to go further. So, I am setting myself a few more goals:

1. I am going to finish the Couch 2 5K running program and run my first 5K. I am planning to run one at the end of the month with some friends. I am so excited.

2. I am going to lose 13 more pounds. Why 13 pounds? If I lose 13 more pounds, I can say that I lost 100 pounds! That is not the only reason though. Losing 13 more pounds would put me at 137 pounds. I haven't weighed in the 130's since I was 16. Please don't get me wrong! I am at my "Happy Weight" and I am so proud of myself for getting here, but I still see the areas I need to work on. I plan to look AmAzInG in my bathing suit this year.

3. Last, but not least: This is not really a goal, but more like a promise to myself....I will NEVER EVER let myself look like I did 2 years ago EVER again!!!!

P.S. Thank you all for reading my blog and for all the sweet comments you gave me for reaching my goal weight! I couldn't have done it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment