Saturday, March 2, 2013

Swimsuit, Shorts, Tank Tops Oh my!!!

This COLD, snowy weather has me dreaming of sunshine and summertime. I have always dreaded summertime because I knew that meant swimsuits, shorts, and tank tops. This year I am finally looking forward to it. I am still not where I want to be, but I know I can get there. I plan on spending a whole lot of time at the pool this summer, and hopefully make a trip or two to the beach! It's time to get my booty in gear. I am going to start tanning and taking more Zumba toning classes. I hope that I will be swimsuit ready come May. :) I have a Victoria's Secret swimsuit picked out that I am going to order if when I get to a certain weight. I have never spent a lot of money on a bathing suit, so that is going to be my reward! I can't wait to be relaxing on the beach, kindle in my hands, and my feet in the sand! :)

Also, I have decided that I will not be posting on my blog again until I can post that I have reached my goal weight! So be watching! Hopefully if won't be too long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment