Friday, September 23, 2011

Ready for the Weekend

I have had a good week so far. Hoping to drop a couple of pounds this week. I have been walking around the stadium at Central. Climbing the big hill is tough, but I actually enjoy it. I can't believe that I can actually say I like exercise. It has been such a long time since I felt this good. Thank you to everyone who has complimented me this week. You have really helped to keep me motivated!! I am so ready for the weekend! Can't wait to watch my boys play Greenhill tomorrow (my alma mater). I haven't been back to that football stadium since I graduated high school. Then, it will be back home to watch the Tide roll over Arkansas! Hope everyone has a great weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up! I'm doing a zumbathon tomorrow. 2 hours of zumba! Losing inches & lbs! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Heather!!! Zumbathon sounds like fun. I can't wait to see ya! We have to go out on the town next time you are here. No cheesey fries though. ;)

    ReplyDelete